- Written by Manley Hopkinson
- Category: CLA
- Hits: 6141
Access to the course is through the LOG IN page at www.compassionateleadership.academy. The learning portal is accessed through your internet browser. For the best experience and optimum security, we recommend that you keep your browser up to date. https://whatbrowser.org
Once you have registered and paid your subscription you will be sent a confirmation to the registered email address – this will become your username. Once you sign into the CLA learning portal – you will be asked to set your own password. If you have any problems, please use the “Request Support” tab to raise a support ticket and our technical team will help.
At the moment, CLA is only accessible online. However, there are downloadable pdf documents of all the key learning in each module. The book Compassionate Leadership (Hachette UK) is also available to support off-line learning.
Answers to workbook activities and personal development plans can be viewed and updated at any time. Quizzes are also available to take multiple times. Some activities and feedback are only available to answer once.
The fastest you can do it is 26 weeks, allowing one week per module. However, we recommend that you allow 2 weeks per module, which will take 52 weeks to complete. You will have access to the course for 24 months from first login.
Simply put, no. There is a very deliberate 6-day delay between modules. This is a unique aspect of the CLA course – it is intended to embed learning and support behavioural change. It is not designed to be a “tick box” course. Trying to cram it in will not deliver the transformation we, and you, are after.
We do strongly recommend that you get into this “habit of learning” and that you plan the 30-40 minutes per week as an investment in your personal development. However, if you fall behind because of illness, personal or unforeseen circumstances and then wish to catch up please contact the help desk through the “Request Support” tab and we will endeavor to support you.
Yes, this is another unique aspect of the course. You are allowed to retake the tests and given support to enable you to pass to the next learning stage. There is a 100% pass mark for all assessments, but we will guide you to the result.
Yes – you can turn on the caption function “CC” on all of the video content.
We operate a help desk during normal UK business hours. You can ask for support at any place in the course through the “Request Support” tab. You will receive an automated reply acknowledging your request and then one of our team will assist you.
We are in the process of compiling a series of events. Some of which will be held in “virtual classrooms”. We will post notice of these events on social media and notify you through your user dashboard mailbox.
Yes, the course has been approved and accredited by the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM). ILM is the UK's leading provider of leadership qualifications. ILM is dedicated to improving leadership development, both in the UK and worldwide, ensuring businesses and individuals are equipped for the working world now and in the future. You can join the ILM at a heavily discounted rate once you complete Module 1 of the CLA.
On successful completion of the course you will receive the Compassionate Leadership Academy certificate. If, through the CLA, you also joined the Institute of Leadership and Management, you will also receive their certificate of completion.
Yes, The ILM certificate can be used as part of your ILM Level 5 accreditation; you can then add the letters MInstLM after your name. You can also use your Institute certificate, through the principle of Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), to fast-track the qualification requirements within the City & Guilds leadership programmes.
PAYMENT AND SUBSCRIPTION CHANGES
You have 14 days to change your mind and will be eligible for a full refund of any fees you have paid.
The CLA learning platform has been developed by Skillset Ltd., following industry standards for eLearning using SCORM packs and videos hosted on Moodle learning management system. All data is held securely (encrypted at rest) in a MySQL database. As part of an ongoing commitment to quality and security, SkillSet Ltd. is certified to ISO9001 and IS027001 standards. In 2017 the group gained Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner status.
All data submitted to the CLA learning platform is secured using HTTPS and held on encrypted volumes within Amazon Web Services ISO270001 certified European data centres. All data submitted to the CLA learning platform is secured using HTTPS and held on encrypted volumes within Amazon Web Services ISO270001 certified European data centres.
The CLA site is tested regularly using an external company.
We do not store any detailed personal or financial information.
- Written by Manley Hopkinson
- Category: CLA
- Hits: 17357
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
Please read these conditions of use carefully. They apply to the website you will use to access the CLA learning platform which is www.compassionateleadership.academy.
“We” “us” and “Company” means The Compassionate Leadership Academy (CLA), who will provide the services to you. CLA is part of Manley Talks Ltd, a limited company registered in England & Wales, company number 03742704. The registered company address is: 2 Castle Business Village, Station Road, Hampton, TW12 2BX, United Kingdom.
“You” means the student receiving the services.
“Website” means www.compassionateleadership.academy
“Course” means a distance learning course or course designed and developed by us including all revisions and updates to the course modules which we may make from time to time.
“Course Materials” means the on line materials relating to any one module, together with all revisions and updates made by us from time to time.
“Agreement” means a contract between the parties incorporating these Conditions of Use, and any future amendment in that contract. The Agreement will commence on the date of confirmation of an account with CLA and your receipt of your account log on details
“Data” means personal data supplied by you on registration
- Licence, Intellectual Property and Copyright
- You are permitted to print and download extracts from the website for your own personal and non-commercial use on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics on the website are modified in any way;
- no graphics on the website are used separately from the corresponding text; and
- the company's copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the website (including without limitation photographs, audio and visual recordings, writing, and graphical images) are owned by CLA Global Ltd. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from the website other than in accordance with clause 2.1 for any purpose is strictly prohibited.
- If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use the website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the website.
- Subject to clause 2.1, no part of the website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service.
- This website may provide access via hypertext links to resources in other websites for browsing only, and in doing so we are not endorsing any linked entities nor authorising any act which may be in breach of copyright or any other third party rights which are protected by law or by international treaties worldwide. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on any third party web page.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
- Information about you
- We collect the following information from you:
- information that you have provided by using and accessing the website. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future modules, recording and reporting completion of modules and improving services.
- information obtained by email communications. We will have been provided with your email address. More often than not, we communicate with you by email so the information that you provide by email is collected and retained by us.
- This data is held by the company, and permitted access to the data is only provided to the company’s employees and or consultants helping to provide you with a service.
- You can request, at any time, for your data to be deleted.
- Data may also be stored on other third party service providers’ networks. Storage is required for the provision of a service to you, and such third party service provider networks include online payment systems.
- You have the right to notify us should you wish us to irretrievably delete any data held by the company. The company will then put in place appropriate steps to address your data concerns, if reasonable and where possible.
- Right to cancel and refund
- This payment to you will be processed within 14 days of the company receiving your notification of cancellation. The reimbursement will be paid to you in the manner in which it was received.
- The company offers a subscription service. This operates so that individual(s) receive a licence to use and access resources on the website in return for the payment of fees. If you sign up for a licence of this kind, when placing your order, you will be asked to confirm:
- the individual that will use the website to access CLA modules
- the period that for which such access is to be granted.
- The company will then grant a non-transferable, non-assignable licence to the CLA modules to the extent of the information set out at clauses 5.1(a) to 5.1(b).
- The subscription will be limited to named individual in 5.1(a), and will continue until the date set out in 5.1(b). Unless you seek to renew the subscription, the subscription will cease with immediate effect on the end date. On and from the end date, each individual included in the subscription will cease to have access to the course materials under subscription.
- All intellectual property rights in and to the subscription shall belong to the company. You shall not use any contents under subscription, other than as expressly permitted, without the prior written consent of the company. This includes permitting other individuals who are not included in the subscription with access to the resources under subscription.
- If you would like to discuss the terms of a subscription, or end or extend a subscription in place, then you should contact the company detailing the nature of your enquiry.
- For any subscription, the company will collect monthly or annually in respect of the fees (and as agreed with you), and you shall pay to the company the fees set out in initial order with CLA.
- You authorise us to charge your debit or credit card or process other means of payment such as PayPal for the required fees.
- For any other materials (e.g. Compassionate Leadership book) or materials recommended by Manley Hopkinson (on behalf of CLA) on the website, payment must be made in full at the time of order.
- If you fail to make any payment due to the company by the due date for payment, then your subscription to CLA will be terminated by the company. You will no longer have access to the modules you have not completed.
- You agree to pay the monthly/annual subscription promptly on the dates specified, irrespective of the speed at which you are studying.
- Certificates of completion will only be issued on full payment of fees.
- CLA is not responsible for any changes in your personal circumstances. We will not be held liable for any unforeseen changes once you have enrolled and the course materials have been accessed by you.
- If you are located in a country where use and sales tax, goods and services tax, or value added tax is applied to consumer sales, we are responsible for collecting and remitting that tax to the proper tax authorities.
- Service access
- While the company endeavours to ensure that the website is normally available 24 hours a day, the company shall not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to the website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the company's control.
- Visitor material and conduct
- Other than personally identifiable information, any material you transmit or post to the website shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. The company shall have no obligations with respect to such material. The company and its designees shall be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material and all data, images, sounds, text and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- The company shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the company to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clause 8.2.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any personal or confidential information regarding another person or organisation including (this list is not exhaustive) names, contact details, and sensitive personal data (for example, information about an identifiable individual’s mental or physical health, racial or ethnic origin, religious or other beliefs).
- We reserve the right to withdraw any content and/or information without notice and at our sold discretion and to pursue any cause of action against you available to us under applicable laws.
- Links to and from other websites
- Links to third party websites on the website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the website. The company has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability.
- Subject to clause 5 and the terms of any subscription, each registration is for a single user only. The company does not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network. If you do, then access will be suspended.
- Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you.
- While the company endeavours to ensure that the information on the website is correct, the company does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the website. The company may make changes to the material on the website, or to the modules and prices described in it, at any time without notice. We use reasonable care to ensure that the information on the website is accurate and up to date. However, errors and omissions do occur. We reserve the right to be informed if errors are observed and be allowed to correct errors within a respectable length of time.
- The contents of the website are for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Because we do not have control over the use to which the information should be put, we exclude any warranty, express or implied, as to the quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance, fitness for a particular purpose of the website and any of its contents. We will not be liable for any damages (including without limitation damages for loss of profit, revenue or anticipated savings) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the website or any of its contents or from any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using the website or any such contents.
- The material on the website is provided "as is", without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the company provides you with the website on the basis that the company excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the website.
- We make no statement about the suitability of the content, information and services contained on, or accessed via, the website. For the avoidance of doubt this includes materials accessed via links to websites operated by any other person or organisation.
- The company, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the website), and any of the company's group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the website, any websites linked to the website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the website or your downloading of any material from the website or any websites linked to the website.
- Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit the company's liability for:
- death or personal injury; or
- fraud; or
- misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or
- any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- If your use of material on the website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof. The company’s liability is excluded. The company makes every effort to check and test material at all stages of production, however you must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system.
- You are solely responsible for all service, telephony, data charges and/or other fees and costs associated with your access to and use of the course materials and for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, and other equipment required for such access and use.
- We do not guarantee that:
- use of the site will be compatible with all hardware and software
- use of the site will be uninterrupted or virus free
- use of the site will deliver any specific outcome for its users, or
- defects on the site will be corrected (save for these defects which CLA is obliged to correct by law).
- Any liability under any agreement between you and us shall be limited to any sums paid by you to us.
- The internet is not a secure means of communication. Emails may be intercepted by other people or organisations. You should not send any communication to us through the site or by email, in particular which contains personal data (including sensitive personal data) and/or confidential information about you or any other person, unless you accept that any such communication would be sent at your own risk and that we would not be liable for any loss that you might suffer as a result (other than losses which cannot be excluded or limited at law).
- Governing law and jurisdiction
- We are committed to protecting you privacy and keeping your personal information secure. We will not disclose your details to any person, company or organisation unless you have given your consent or we are compelled to do so by law or in response to a valid, legally compliant request by any law enforcement agency or government authority.
You may access some areas of the website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of the website are only open to you if you register with us.
We may change these conditions of use from time to time by updating this page. You should review this page regularly. Your continued use of the site after changes have been made will be taken to indicate that you have read and accepted those changes. You should not use the site if you are not happy with any changes to the conditions of use.
- Written by Manley Hopkinson
- Category: CLA
- Hits: 229507
We offer two subscription options, allowing you to spread the cost of the core programme monthly over 6 months, or to pay up-front for a generous discount.
No need to worry if you don’t use PayPal, you can still sign up using a credit or debit card as a PayPal guest.
- Written by Manley Hopkinson
- Category: CLA
- Hits: 9841
For more information on Data Protection or if you wish to make a complaint regarding how your personal information has been used please contact the Information Commissioner Office.
The Compassionate Leadership Academy (CLA) is a part of Manley Talks Ltd, a global consultancy business that is registered in the United Kingdom. The company registration number is 03742704. Our registered address is, 2 Castle Business Village, Station Road, Hampton, TW12 2BX.
This policy includes:
- Collection of personal information
- Categories of personal information
- Social Media marketing
- Use of your personal information
- Communicating with you
- Children’s data
- Safety & access to your personal information
- Sharing personal data
- Keeping your information up-to-date
- How long we keep your information for
- Legal basis for processing your information
- Your rights
COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information in the following ways:
When you provide it directly
For example, when you:
- enquire about our activities or services
- visit our website
- subscribe to CLA programme (personal & corporate)
- sign up to receive updates from us
- post content to our website or via our social media
- meet with us
- communicate with us (either online, by email, phone, SMS or post)
Cookies are small files that websites save to your computer or mobile device. They are used to make the site work better for you and to help CLA analyse your use of the website, personalise your experience, and improve the quality of the website.
These cookies are not used to identify you personally but they can remember activities and preferences chosen by you and your browser. You can manage cookies by controlling which cookies are saved or by deleting them.
Via social media and third party links.
Depending on your settings and the relevant policies and terms of service, when using social media and messaging services like Linked In and Twitter, you might give us permission to access information about you from those accounts or services. We do not control third – party links websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. We encourage you to observe the privacy notice of any website or application that you use.
CLA has links to the following third party software providers:
- SkillSet Ltd. – who provide technical support and hosting within Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- PayPal Inc. – who provide financial services
- Google Analytics – we use to analyse use of the website
CLA also has links to social networking sites (Linked In, Twitter, Facebook), these websites may place cookies on your computer.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect different data from you, depending how you use CLA. When you subscribe and create an account with CLA we collect data directly – this will include:
- Identity data, including your name, e mail address, telephone number.
- Contact data, including your email address, company postal address, and phone number.
- Contractual data to enable the contract to be fulfilled.
- Technical data such as your IP address, when you browse our website.
- Marketing data such as your preferences for receiving communications from us.
- Financial data in relation to payment of services and contractual obligations.
- Taxation data when required by UK HM Revenue and Customs i.e. VAT number.
- Any other information you provide us as above (see “How we collect personal information”).
- We do not collect sensitive personal data.
Information provided by you
|Account Data (Personal)||To use CLA you will need to create a user account. Information you provide will be: email, password, gender, date of birth.|
|Account Data (Company)||For company subscriptions the same data will be required and a unique identifying name will be created.|
|Profile Data||You can opt to provide profile data.|
|Shared Content||Some modules enable you to discuss and share information in relation to the module content.|
|Course Data||The course is interactive. You will need to provide information to complete modules. Data will be collected to ascertain which modules you have completed to allow progression through the course.|
|Surveys||You may be asked to partake in surveys – all surveys will be related to Compassionate Leadership. Results of surveys will be published anonymously.|
|Social Media||You may wish to comment on our social media sites.|
|Personal Subscriptions||Payment is processed by PayPal Inc. CLA will not have access to your credit/debit card details.|
|Company Subscriptions||Will be administered contractually by Manley Talks Ltd.|
|Administration & Support||If you contact the CLA helpdesk to report a problem or concern, we will collect the relevant information to resolve the issue. This may include: name, email, location, operating system and IP address.|
Information collected automatically
When you access the CLA website we collect data by automated means, including:
|System Data||Technical data about your computer or device, such as your IP address, device type, operating system (and version), unique device identifiers, browser, browser language, domain and other system platform types|
|Usage Data||Usage statistics regarding your interaction with the CLA modules and website|
|Geographic Data||An approximate location (city, country) calculated based on your IP address|
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
CLA may use third party advertising tools on Linked In or Facebook. The advertisements will be based on things we know about you (data collected directly or automatically) and what the advertisement service providers know about you based on their tracking data.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFOMATION
We will use your personal information in a number of ways depending on the purposes for which it has been collected, including for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the services or any information you have requested.
- To update you about any changes to our services.
- To communicate with you as set out in this policy below (including administrative communications as well as communications about our work).
- To administer payments.
- To display your opinion/testimonial on the website (if you have agreed to do so).
- To administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To maintain our organisational records and ensure we have your most up-to-date details, including marketing preferences.
- To help us improve our services or information-offering, and improve your interactions with our website (including via cookies).
- To enable you to participate in interactive features on our website.
- To enable you to participate in voluntary surveys or research.
- To provide feedback regarding your interaction within course modules.
- To analyse your website behaviour.
- To tailor advertising that is presented to you on the internet according to your interests, preferences and other characteristics, and to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- To deal with enquiries and/or complaints made by or about you.
- To audit and/or administer our accounts.
- To help us work with third parties to ensure that we send you targeted communications (see “What categories of personal information do we collect?” above).
COMMUNICATING WITH YOU
Administrative & financial communications
We will communicate with you using the contact details you have provided for essential administrative purposes.
Personal subscriptions - financial transactions are governed by PayPal Inc. We do not process or store personal credit/debit card information.
Company subscriptions – will be contracted using data you have supplied. An invoice will be sent to the relevant company personnel.
- Newsletters – relevant to Manley’s work in the field of compassionate leadership.
- Events – public events where Manley will be speaking on the topic of Compassionate Leadership or events that may be of interest.
- Products – offers relating to Manley’s book “Compassionate Leadership” and the online Compassionate Leadership Academy
If you ask us to stop sending you marketing materials, we will keep a record of your contact details and appropriate information to enable us to comply with your request not to be contacted by us.
We do not actively collect information from children (under-18s).
DATA SAFETY & ACCESS
We place great importance on the security of your personal information and always take appropriate precautions to protect it. We ensure that there are security measures in place to protect your personal data. For example, we use encryption technology on our websites and carry out regular security reviews on our network. All data is encrypted at rest and in flight.
Payment details (such as credit or debit cards) we receive are processed securely by our payment processing providers (PayPal Inc.) who meet the required Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standards. We do not have access to your card details. Payment by BACs is protected by the relevant banking or financial authority. Purchases of the book Compassionate Leadership by Manley Hopkinson, from the Compassionate Leadership website is processed directly by Amazon.co.uk, we do not have access to your card details.
Personal subscriptions - only employees of CLA have access to your information.
Corporate subscriptions – only employees of CLA and the delegated personnel within the company will have access to your information.
SHARING DATA - PERSONAL
We will not share your personal information with others unless we have a duty to do so, to comply with a legal obligation, or in order to protect the rights, property or safety of CLA our employees, suppliers, customers or others. This includes for example:
- Service providers who provide technical and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- HM Revenue and Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom and other relevant jurisdictions.
SHARING DATA – CORPORATE ACCOUNTS
You will be asked to consent to us sharing your information with the delegated personnel within your company.
KEEPING INFORAMTION UP TO DATE
LENGTH OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
For some information we hold, there are legal requirements which determine how long we must keep it. For example, HMRC require us to retain details of financial transactions between Compassionate Leadership Academy, its customers and suppliers for 6 years.
Generally, we hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, for example, in general we will only keep your contact information for as long as our interactions with you continue and for six years thereafter.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING OF INFORMATION
Data privacy law requires us to have one or more lawful grounds to process your personal information. The following grounds are relevant to our use of your information:
- Consent. In many cases we will seek consent to process your personal information, for example to send you relevant information in relation to CLA activities. Where we do rely on consent, you are entitled to withdraw it at any time.
- Where we have a contractual relationship with you. If we enter into a contract with you we will process information to administer that contract.
- Legal obligations. We will sometimes pass on personal information to comply with legal obligations such as providing tax information to HMRC.
- “Legitimate Interests”. Where it is appropriate we rely on the processing being in our legitimate interests, provided we are confident that such processing is not likely to override your own legitimate interests or rights and freedoms.
- Financial management and control.
You retain ultimate control of how we use your personal information.
You can always request details and copies of the information we hold about you.
Data privacy law gives you a number of additional rights. These include:
- The right to rectification: To have personal information amended if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You can ask us to check the personal data that we hold about you if you are unsure.
- The right to erasure: In some cases, to have your personal information erased (or anonymised), including when consent is withdrawn, your information is being unlawfully processed or it is no longer necessary for us to process it.
- The right to data portability. Where we are processing your information on the basis of consent you can request it to be transferred from one service provider to another in a suitable format.
- The right to object. You can ask us to stop processing your personal information in certain circumstances, including an absolute right to ask us to stop processing for direct marketing.
- The right to restrict processing. If there is any disagreement about the accuracy or legitimate usage of your personal information, you can ask us to “hold” it but not use it further, whilst the issue is resolved.
- You also have rights in relation to “automated decision making”. Manley Talks Ltd does not currently undertake this activity, which involves complex computerised processes which produce legal effects.
This policy may change from time to time. If we make any significant changes to this policy, we will publicise these changes clearly on our website or contact you directly if necessary.
Please revisit this policy each time you consider giving your personal information to CLA Ltd.
"I have benefited hugely from Manley’s guidance & development on CL, both personally & in the observed impact on colleagues & the wider team. And it’s been a laugh!" - Guy Lister, Managing Director
"New, visionary, impactful and really enjoyable" - Mark Schofield
"I really like the concept of compassionate leadership. I've seen how Manley has implemented it to great success in IIP organisations." - Paul Devoy, CEO
"The whole team found the concept of compassionate leadership very impactful and engaging. Learning about it provided a great step forward for us in our leadership journey." - Monika Vikander-Hegarty, HR Director
Ark Data Centres
"Manley has been working with me for well over a decade applying and honing his Compassionate Leadership principles & in every instance he has had a positive, meaningful and sustained impact for the business and its people." - Huw Owen, CEO
"I have learnt so much, about leadership, teamwork, and more about myself too." - Nigel Keen, CFO