The Institute of Leadership and Management have “approved” the Compassionate Leadership Academy online programme and will be our accrediting body.
The ILM have researched and lead leadership learning since 1947 and are recognised as being the authoritative voice in the community of global leaders.
This close relationship with the Institute enables us to offer you discounted joining fees, allowing you unrivalled access to their huge leadership development resources and many other benefits that Institute membership brings, all adding to your leadership learning journey.
If, through this programme, you join the Institute of Leadership & Management then on completion, as well as receiving our certificate of completion, you will also receive their formal completion certificate.
This can be used as part of your ILM Level 5 accreditation and will enable you to upgrade from Study Member to a full Member of the Institute of Leadership and Manangement; you can then add the letters MInstLM after your name.
You can also use your Institute certificate, through the principle of Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), to fast-track the qualification requirements within the City & Guilds leadership programmes.
Our CLA programme is unique and extraordinary in many ways and now even more so through our approval from the Institute of Leadership & Management.
Institute membership benefits include:
- Personal growth with access to their MyLeadership eLearning tool
- Prestigious post-nominal letters - enhancing your reputation and helping you get ahead in your career
- Extending your network - share and learn from their 30,000 strong community
- Keep up-to-date - through their weekly news updates, podcasts and practical research
- Keep learning - through their expertly curated resources
- Keep informed - through their EDGE leadership journal sharing current research and best practice
Click here to join the Compassionate Leadership Academy now